Casino War – Game Review
Casino War is probably the simplest of all casino games. The game is played with six decks. Cards are ranked thus (lowest to highest): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace.
- First, click on the chips to place a bet. To remove chips from the bet, right click on the chips on the table.
- Click the Deal button.
- The dealer and the player both draw a card. If your card is higher, you win even money (1 to 1) on your bet and the round is over. If the dealer’s card is higher, you lose your bet and the round is over. Click New Game if you want to play again.
- If the cards are equal, you can surrender and lose half you bet (click Surrender) or go to war (click War).
To go to war, you must raise your bet by the amount equal to your original wager. The dealer will then burn three cards and draw one card for each of you. If your card beats or equals the dealer’s, you win even money (1 to 1) on the raise; the original wager is returned to you. If the dealer’s card is higher, you lose both the original wager and the raise.
A tie bet is also available. To place a tie bet, click on the tie bet area in the middle of the screen. Click on a different chip to add a different amount to the tie bet. Right-click on the tie bet area to remove chips. If your first card and the dealer’s first cards are equal, you win 10 to 1 on your tie bet.
- Deal – Deal out the cards.
- Surrender – Surrender and lose half of your bet.
- War – Go to war.
- Rebet – Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards.
- Skip Turn – Skip your turn when you are playing in multiplayer mode.
- New Game – Start a new game round.
- Chat – To chat with other players, click this button, type your message and then click this button again (or press enter).
- History – See the game history – dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
- Help – Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
- Options – Open the Options dialog box – see the Options section of this help file.
- Cashier – This button appears only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier enables you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
- Play For Real Money – This button appears only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
- Lobby – Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can’t exit in the middle of a game round.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
- TAB – Tab between the buttons on the screen.
- ENTER – Click the button that is currently highlighted.
- SPACEBAR – Start a new game round (same as the New Game button).
- Number keys – Raise your bet. Different number keys raise your bet by a different chip value. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change.
- ESC – Exit the game and go back to the lobby.
Note on large wins: Winning amounts of $10,000 or more are considered to be large wins. Games involving large wins are verified by a live operator.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.